Account director AT BLOOD UTD IN MELBOURNE
OCTOBER 2018 – CURRENT
Blood UTD is a sport, lifestyle & entertainment agency. As Account Dictor, my role is to be a trusted advisor, build up long term relationships with my clients and manage both strategic, creative and digital advertising campaigns.
- Stakeholder & Account Management: Building up and maintaining strong relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients and stakeholders
- New Business & Agency Growth: Responsible for identifying new business opportunities within the market and maximise income generation within existing client portfolio
- Integrated Project Management: Management of projects, timelines, estimates, budgets and production of multi-channel advertising campaigns, from end to end, including clients, in-house and supplier relationships
- Strategy: Being a trusted advisor by demonstrating a deep understanding of the sports category, the consumers as well as the social and cultural context and how this influence future direction
- Media Planning & Analysing: Identifying media platforms and analysing performance data to boost reach, engagements, conversions and ROI of campaigns in close collaboration with media agency partners
- Brief & Concept Development: Developing briefs and creative concepts to meet client objectives in closely collaboration with the creative team
Clients: Nike, Cricket Australia, Western Bulldogs, & Vixens Netball
- Client lead on Cricket Australia, Nike and Netball Victoria
- Increased agency growth within existing client portfolio by $140K in FY1819
- Initiated the agency’s expansion into commercial/sponsorship consulting for sports clubs
- Delivered #WatchMe – the inaugural brand campaign for the women’s national cricket team
- Delivered ‘Everything We Ever Dreamed Of’ – the Matildas 2019 World Cup campaign for Nike
- Delivered Vixens4Life – the new brand platform for the Melbourne Vixens
Account manager at sponsorpeople in copenhagen
april 1ST 2017 – December 2017
SponsorPeople is an independent experiential & sport marketing agency based in Copenhagen. As an Account Manager, I advised our clients – both brand and properties – on how to develop sports marketing campaigns and build up strong partnerships. My key tasks were:
- Account Management: Forming long term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients and management of projects, timelines and budget from end to end including clients, in-house and supplier relationships
- Sponsorship Sales: Generation of new business opportunities via strategic prospecting, creating proposals relevant to partner objectives and negotiation of contracts
- Strategy: Developing in-depth sponsorship strategies which reflects my clients core values and strategic targets to achieve optimal value and ROI
- Market Research: Collecting and analysing data regarding consumer and market trends to explore opportunities for development of new and existing products and business opportunities within the industry
- Sponsorship Valuation: Measuring the ROI and value of sponsorship platforms by analysing both tangible and intangible assets in corporation with Nielsen Sport
- Brand Activation: Developing experiential and digital campaigns with the purpose of engaging the audience, improving media exposure and support sales objectives
Clients: Mercedes-Benz, Zalando, Würth Industry, Spar Nord, Telenor, Virtu Cycling Group, CPH Marathon
- Formed a new partnership between Copenhagen Half Marathon and Zalando
- Formed a new partnership between Virtu Cycling Group and Würth Industry
- Developed a commercial platform for SISU Basketball
- Delivered Virtu Cycling Group’s partnership with Mercedes-Benz
BRAND MANAGER AT LYNGBY FOOTBALL CLUB in copenhagen
AUGUST 1ST 2015 – march 2017
Lyngby Football Club is a professional soccer club in Denmark. My primary responsibility was to manage PR & marketing campaigns, activate sponsorships, execute events and forming strong relationships with sponsors.
- Sponsorship Sales & Management: Overseeing key partnerships within the club’s sponsorship portfolio, fostering new business connections, preparing pitches, driving sponsorship sales and negotiation of contracts
- Hospitality & Network: Facilitating the club’s business network, executing VIP-events on match days and managing a team of up to 15 people
- Project Management: Independently management of projects, marketing campaigns and events, from end to end including clients, in-house and supplier, within time and budget constraints
- PR & Marketing: Developing PR & marketing campaigns to reach target markets, improve media exposure, creating brand awareness and effectively promoting and selling the club’s products
- Content & Social Media: Creating and coordination the production of content to platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Data: Analysing and tracking data from campaigns across all channels to improve the performance and meet the KPIs and business objectives
- Leading a sponsorship portfolio including brands like Loxam, Just Sold, Danske Spil (betting) and Andersen Cars
- Facilitated the club’s business network resulting in increased growth by 45 % in FY1516
- Launched Faxe Kondi’s new partnership with Lyngby FC through a multi-channel media strategy resulting in 80.000 social media impressions based on a site with 10.000 fans, + 63% click-rate, 12.000 interactions and 5.877 video views over 30 seconds.
- Initiated the club’s community program with local schools and universities
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AT Your best destination partner in copenhagen
february 1ST 2012 – june 30th 2014
Your Best Destination Partner is specialised in professional handling and consulting of custom-made incentive programs, corporate meetings, product launches, creative events and conferences.
I started as an intern, but got upgraded to Communications Manager after 4 months. I was responsible for the implementation of the company’s new corporate communication strategy, which included following areas:
PR: Developing a media plan, producing press releases and building up good relations to relevant journalists within the industry
Website: Developing the company’s new website
Content: Producing content to the website, newsletter and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
INTERNSHIP AT GEELMUYDEN KIESE in copenhagen
AUGUST 1ST 2013 – DECEMBER 31TH 2013
Geelmuyden Kiese is one of the largest companies in Scandinavia specialised in strategic communications consulting, public relations and public affairs.
My primary tasks throughout the internship were:
Communication: Developing communication plans for mainly private companies and organisations
PR: Producing press releases and pitching stories to relevant journalists, influencers and media
PA: Stakeholder mapping and media analysis
Presentations: Developing pitches to present and potential clients
Clients: Synoptik, McDonalds, Phillips, Arla Foods
other professional EXPERIENCE
BOARD MEMBER AT DANISH HANDBALL PLAYERS’ ASSOCIATION
APRIL 1ST 2015 – PRESENT
The Danish Handball Players’ Association is an independent association that represents and safeguards the interests of handball players in Denmark and Danish players abroad. We provide personal counselling, fight for collective improvements and promote Danish elite handball by developing the conditions for handball players over time.
As a board member my primary focus is improve the communication and strengthen the dialogue with current and potential members as well promoting products like Sports Alumni, Job4Player and Study4Player.
- Developed and launched the Player Association’s new website
- Developed the podcast ‘The Voice of the Player’
Volunteer at Ride for Kids & Starlight Foundation
February – March 2018
Ride for Kids is a 3,500 km charity bike ride with the former professional Footballer Thomas Sorensen in front. He was raising money to brighten sick children’s life in corporation with the Starlight Foundation. As Volunteer my primary areas of responsibility were within PR, social media marketing, partnerships and brand activation.
- Delivered the PR campaign for Ride For Kids, resulting in local and national media coverage across 46 different media – both print, digital, radio and TV.
PROFESSIONAL HANDBALL PLAYER
JULY 1ST 2006 – JUNI 30TH 2013
I started my professional career as a handball player, playing 7 years for Sønderjyske, Roskilde Håndbold and Ajax Copenhagen. Throughout my career I have learned the importance of dedication, persistence and teamwork, and have gained a strong winning mentality as well as an ability to work under pressure.
Winner of 1st division in 2007, 2010 and 2013.
ADVERTISING SCHOOL IN COPENHAGEN
SepTember 2016 – june 2017
The Advertising School is a one-year intensive development program for young creative talents. I was selected as one of 25 participants nationwide based on my creative potential and ability to lead projects.
The teachers consist mainly of persons who represent the top of the agency industry and are working experts in their field. As a student I both got new knowledge, practical tools and specific cases from clients who demand sharp and creative solutions to their communications challenges. In other words, I have been strengthen my skills and getting my creative muscles trained in idea generation, concept development and visual presentations.
Grade: 10 in new point danish scale / A in US grading scale’
MASTER’S DEGREE IN MEDIA SCIENCE AT UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN
2012 – 2014
Through my master’s degree in Media Science I have gained knowledge, understanding and skills within:
– Journalism and Public Relations
– Strategic Communication and Branding
– Cross-media Communication and User Involvement – Social Media Marketing
– Sponsorships and Sports Marketing
I finished the study with my master thesis “It’s time for Hockey” which was based on a cooperation with the Danish Ice Hockey Association.
Grade: 10 in new point danish scale / A in US grading scale
BA IN FILM & MEDIA SCIENCE AT UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN
2009 – 2012
Through my bachelor in Film & Media Science I have gained knowledge, understanding and skills within:
– Media structure and production conditions within the media industry
– Analysis of various media products- and platforms
– Planning and implementation of empirical studies of different types of media organisations and user groups
– Audio visual productions (documentary, fiction and music video) – Storytelling across different media platforms
I finished my bachelor with the project: “How can companies use social media in their corporate communication?”
Grade: 12 in new point danish scale / A+ in US grade scale